USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Atlanta, GA, USA, Chicago, IL, USA, Indianapolis, IN
Job Posting Title
Growth Marketing Manager – SmartHQ Solutions (Remote)
The role of Growth Marketing Manager will lead efforts to drive growth for GE Appliances’ enterprise software called SmartHQ Solutions that is focused on the property management, assisted living, and hospitality segments. With a performance marketing mindset, you will be responsible for strategizing growth marketing campaigns across multiple channels, and be responsible for driving product awareness, lead generation, and optimizing campaigns to drive opportunity into the marketing and sales funnel.
You will be working closely with the brand, sales, and demand generation teams to identify opportunities, optimize campaigns, and increase performance. We're looking for a dedicated team player who is driven towards innovating, testing, and optimizing results as well as being a marketing technologist.
The ideal candidate is curious, energetic, organized, and a strong cross-functional collaborator. You are a tactical executioner and growth minded individual who likes to be innovative and takes risks. You have technical and analytical problem-solving skills that create a positive user journey. If you are obsessed with growth, analytics and driving campaigns, we want to hear from you!
What you will Do
Objectives of this Role
- Execute and drive marketing strategies and campaigns that drive sales and growth of GE Appliances’ SmartHQ Solutions software and service diagnostic solutions.
- Develop integrated marketing plans and execute programs with internal teams and external agencies.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external performance marketing agencies to develop lead generation campaigns across all channels.
- Develop customer journey maps to help analyze opportunities to drive awareness and move prospects through the campaign funnel.
- Develop reports and dashboards to enable real time analysis of performance.
- Develop strategies with sales and demand generation teams to optimize sales cycles and convert more opportunities.
- Define and manage key growth and performance KPIs including CPC, CAC, and ROAS.
- Create and execute growth marketing campaigns that contribute to business growth and KPI goals.
- Establish framework for lead qualification and management through the funnel.
- Create and manage KPI dashboards.
- Collaborate with sales on and ongoing basis to analyze lead gen performance.
- Develop strong relationships cross-functionally across marketing, product, analytics, and data science to drive forward demand and sales.
- Project manage growth and engagement campaigns from ideation through to execution and results.
- Engage with demand generation teams to analyze lead generation performance.
- Develop A/B and MVT campaigns to improve conversion performance across all channels.
- Manage marketing budget for lead generation and growth activities.
- Report out and summarize campaign performance and insights with senior leadership.
What you need to Succeed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AdWords, SEO tools, WordPress, A/B Testing tools, Salesforce/CRMs, email marketing automation highly desired.
- Ability to analyze competition and market insights to generate campaign ideas and optimize results.
- Experience in B2B segmentation strategy to drive targeted campaigns.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that can act intuitively, while following established processes.
- Data-driven, with the ability to summarize and communicate test ideas and results.
- Fast learner and self-starter with strong time management skills.
- Experience working with content management systems; experience with web development and design preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Sketch, or other design suites.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/business administration or analytics is preferred.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Previous B2B software growth strategy experience in a multi-channel environment desired.
- Detail-oriented and concise.
- Innately curious and data driven.
- Must be a creative risk taker.
- Both team and self-driven attitude.
- Moves at a quick pace and is flexible.
- Forms great relationships, both internally and externally.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.