USA, Louisville, KY
FPA Tennessee Remote, USA, Atlanta, GA, USA, Austin, TX, USA, Chicago, IL, USA, Cincinnati, OH
Job Posting Title
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Remote
The role of Senior Product Marketing Manager – SmartHQ Solutions, will be responsible for executing the product positioning and marketing of GE Appliances’ SaaS SmartHQ Solutions. You will drive segmentation, customer research, needs analysis, customer journey mapping, sales enablement, and content development that informs our product marketing strategy and engages GEA’s customers and drives them into the marketing funnel.
In this role you will collaborate closely with the SmartHQ Growth Marketing Manager, Commercial Director, and leadership to develop a product marketing strategy that drives awareness for our software solutions and educates our customers on the benefits of our services. You will also collaborate with leaders across the business to define messaging around new product and feature releases and create strategies that target specific markets.
What you will Do
- Own and execute of all merchandising activities supporting the SmartHQ Solutions business, for all channels. (retail, contract, consumer website, customer website, 3rd party partnerships, social/digital, brands, etc.); oversee trade events.
- Manage overall SmartHQ Solutions project list
- Primary customer service escalation contact, for customers and sales teams. Research inquiries and coordinate resolutions across GE Appliances’ SaaS solutions
- Work with brand directors to develop strategies that drive awareness and product mix, refining personas and advocating for GEA’s SmartHQ Solutions customers.
- Develop a communications strategy with the PR team to drive more thought leadership into the industry.
- Lead analysis of the market, customers, and competitive landscape that results in actionable insights.
- Develop NPI planning, product, feature, and services positioning, packaging, messaging, and supporting documentation for go-to-market launches.
- Develop product marketing plans that drive the growth and adoption of GE Appliances’ software solutions, while supporting channel marketing programs to scale growth.
- Grow the marketing content portfolio for SmartHQ Solutions to support the team’s sales and growth marketing efforts.
- Create content (e.g. webinars, SaaS product videos, customer testimonials, website copy, and collateral) to articulate the benefits of our products to GE Appliances’ multifamily, assisted living, and hospitality customers.
- Supervise the product photography, manage F&B content, dimensions, and standardized descriptions to be uploaded into MML, Product Roadmaps and MDM.
- Develop sales enablement materials to support commercial efforts and decrease friction in the sales cycle.
- Manage package artwork, product inserts, POP, connected product SKU list and other printed material consistency for the SmartHQ Solutions portfolio across all product lines to ensure consistent message and benefit delivery.
- Place orders and present SmartHQ Solutions promos in Appliance trade shows, conferences, and any other market relevant venues
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product. Prepare and provide training as required to educate our customers and employees, exposing them to the breadth of our product, and help drive solution adoption.
- Execute go-to-market plans for new software products, features and add-ons.
Collaborate with product and engineering in the development of product roadmap and market strategy to establish differentiation in our product offerings and maximize revenue opportunities
What you need to Succeed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university or college in marketing, business administration, analytics or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5-years relevant experience.
- Previous B2B software product marketing experience.
- Ability to develop marketing plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Experience conducting customer and market research, and analyzing competition and develop product messaging and positioning
- Experience in B2B segmentation strategy to prioritize tactics and messaging.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that can act intuitively, while following established processes.
- Fast learner and self-starter with strong time management skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Sketch, or other design suites.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, proven ability to influence effectively.
- Detail-oriented and concise.
- Innately curious and data driven.
- Must be a creative risk taker.
- Both team and self-driven attitude.
- Moves at a quick pace and is flexible.
- Ability to integrate and drive action across multiple functions
- Experience working with content management systems, web development and design preferred
- Experience working with agencies and digital content development
- Ability to effectively manage projects to deadlines
- Forms great relationships, both internally and externally.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.