Contact Center Director / ASI VP
Memphis, TN, United States
| ID: REQ-9829
USA, Memphis, TN
Job Posting Title
Contact Center Director / ASI VP
This role performs duties of Contact Center Manager including identifying, implementing and improving operational efficiencies around productivity, staffing, quality, and systems throughout the ASI organization.
What you will Do
- Leadership and team development – demonstrated ability to identify talent, create development plans and execute team strategies which result in clear operational objectives, measured according to business requirements to deliver innovative solutions
- Develop and mentor leaders of the key business segments operating in the Memphis center, including Service Scheduling / Third Party Service network management, Service Parts sales and order management, Home Delivery, and Consumer Relations. Support and drive overall operations of each business segment, including effective use of supplemental third party contact center resources.
- Support and advocate for overall cultural change movement at ASI including strong focus on automation/self-service growth, consumer experience, and omni-channel growth
- Productivity – responsible for overall staffing and achieving productivity targets/metrics: cost/call, calls/hour, process improvements focused on avg handle times, call deflection, omni-channel interactions, etc. Identify productivity opportunities and manage projects to completion to achieve variable cost productivity targets across ASI.
- Utilize external QOS data to identify and implement quality improvement efforts across the call center functions
- Coordinate plans/execution between Louisville ASI team, Rapid City team, Memphis team, IT, and HR
- Effectively manage a workforce of both in-building employees and remote employees.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all; support EHS policies and requirements
- Coordinate with operational VP/Directors to ensure operational objectives are established, managed, and controlled
- Coordinate operational efforts with GEA Louisville IT teams; engage Finance and GEA staff as necessary/required
- Schedule operational reviews and assists, coaches and advises participants on project execution and process improvement
- Create and implement strategies for continued improvement of overall effectiveness of ASI as it relates to quality and productivity
- Support Human Resource as it relates to employee relations, policies, procedures and consistency across the business
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director/President
What you need to Succeed
- Commitment to personal, organizational, and company-wide growth in diversity, equity, inclusion and justice principles
- Inclusive with a track record of working successfully within cross functional teams and across multiple locations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt personal communication style to the needs of the audience
- Self-driven self-starter with high level of initiative who possesses the ability to proactively identify and solve issues and concerns
- Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships. Must be enthusiastic about answering employee questions – both remotely and in person
- Analytical thinker with ability to analyze large data sets from multiple sources to arrive at an optimal solution
- Demonstrated integrity and strong business acumen with a commitment to the mission and values of ASI
- Accredited 4-year college degree in business, finance, or other related field and 5-10 years management experience in related field or 10+ years experience in related field
- Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, able to synthesize considerable and complex data.
- Change Agent – skill with enabling change, strong influencing abilities particularly with frontline teams
- Critical decision making ability, including in situations with limited information
- Exceptional interpersonal/written communication skills; can effectively lead, and interact with all levels of management
- Leadership experience in development and implementation of business strategies that support business goals
- Strong PC skills (Excel, PP, Word, CRM tools)
- Strong Team player - able to work well across business operations and adept at developing strong business teams, and leaders
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams and programs to deliver improvements in consumer experience, quality, productivity, and/or customer service
- Highest level of integrity - outstanding reputation for business ethics and demonstrated ability to address and resolve concerns satisfactorily
- Exceptional level of business acumen - quickly assesses business / training needs and creates programs and processes to address
- Ability to work on multiple projects without direction. Clearly has growth potential beyond the role.
- Solid, proven organizational, project management and leadership skills
- Extensive experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with driving automated contact center solutions such as Robotic Process Automation
- Experience with AI / machine learning solutions in a contact center environment
- Established office environment under normal lighting and climate-controlled temperatures. Depending on pandemic safety requirements, working from home when required by company guidance.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social