USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Financial Analyst - Retail Sales
The Financial Analyst – Commercial (Retail) reports to the Finance Senior Manager – Commercial. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting the Retail Channel and ensuring that it hits annual goals of sales, cash and EBIT.
What you will Do
· Own all reporting for select National Retail Customers and review commission results as needed
· Coordinate SG&A reporting and tracking
· Own all reporting for As-Is (scratch and dent products)
· Manage accurate Price Monitoring
· Special projects including:
o Identifying Total Retail reporting & analysis gaps and work solutions
o Concessions Reduction Analysis (Process improvement)
o Cancellations Analysis (Process Improvement)
· Continue to Hunt for more project opportunities (Ad Hoc requests)
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 years corporate finance experience
- Qualified candidates will encompass GEA's Core Finance Competencies which include:
- Financial Management (Builds reliable and accurate financial statements, forecasts, and models to provide the business with the best information to make decisions, prioritize, solve problems, and drive strategy. Leverages knowledge of financial/accounting and business expertise.)
- Operational Execution (Develops, executes, and optimizes best-in-class processes that enhance the business’ ability to deliver on leading goals.)
- Business Partnership (Supports, strategizes, challenges, and drives the right business decisions with an independent view while serving as trusted advisors and valued members within the Finance organization and our cross functional partners to enable growth.)
- Communication Ability (Articulates financial concepts and information through verbal and written communication skills. Understands the audience to create presentations, proposals, emails, and meetings to demonstrate an idea or solution in a clear and concise manner.
- Controllership/Risk Management (Builds strong processes and provides inputs to align business projects and transactions with internal controls framework, accounting policies, related disclosures, and compliance policies. Ensures that potential risks are identified and mitigated and escalates issues that exceed risk tolerance.)
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.