• Partner with hiring leaders to understand recruiting needs, business objectives, and the required candidate experience and competencies.
• Manage full life cycle recruiting including, sourcing, candidate generation, offer negotiation, and onboarding.
• Proactively establish and identify recruiting process enhancements to ensure a strong candidate pipeline for all skillsets.
• Handle specialized recruitment needs to address spikes in hiring volume via appropriate hiring strategies.
• Influence client groups by providing insightful market data that supports business growth and decision making.
• Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience.
• Stay up to date on innovative recruiting trends and practices.
• Ensure day-to-day operational effectiveness and quality talent acquisition outcomes within specific functional areas, establishing a culture of shared success.
• Manage jobs in Workday, our ATS, through monitoring and progress reporting.
• Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns.
• Source qualified and diverse candidates to meet position requirements.
• Ensures compliance with government regulations regarding employment.
• Reach out to the ASI Affinity Groups to support hiring plans that meet corporate hiring initiatives for diversity, gender, veterans, and disabilities
• Facilitate a positive candidate experience through thorough communication and timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness.
• Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for active and passive opportunities.
• Partner with Recruiting Coordinators to ensure all pre-onboarding activities are completed in a timely manner.
• Maintain with confidentiality all potential applicant and candidate data. Ensure all new hire information meets compliance, federal, state and local regulations.
• Develop and maintain candidate communications and marketing materials including status communications, flyers, on-boarding documents, offer letters, etc.
• Lead and assist in other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years' experience.
2. 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience.
3. Direct sourcing experience for passive talent.
4. Demonstrated experience in change management, establishing trust and credibility, working independently, interviewing and negotiating offers.
5. Advanced proficiency in closing candidates.
6. Experience partnering with and advising hiring managers on recruiting decisions.
7. Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly.
8. Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
9. Experienced in building networks to find qualified passive candidates.
10. Ability to actively provide recruiting support to multi location operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically dispersed multiple staff levels.
11. Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take the initiative and build productive relationships.
12. Exceptional organizational and planning skills with a proven track record in coordinating complex projects and communication skills.
1. Workday ATS experience a plus.
2. Experience in diversity recruiting.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.