● Lead a customer service team that supports the orders, shipments, and bill process
● Coordinate customer initiatives pertaining to product fulfillment (i.e., distribution changes)
● Oversee transitions to ensure on-time floor loads and prevent discontinued inventory
● Drive customer issue resolution across functions
● Manage customer events including new outlets, promotions, and floor display changes
● Control customer “compliance” process to avoid penalties imposed on GEA
● Manage the flow of demand and supply data across GEA and customer systems
● Own the Demand Forecasting for the retailer Create and maintain the Demand Forecasts, which drive the Sales &Operations Planning (S&OP) process
● Lead collaborative forecasting reviews with the retailer and GE Appliances Sales Leadership Work with Commercial Directors to understand forecast impact to potential price moves and NPI launches
● Develop service and cost improvements to optimize current and future fulfillment value stream
● Drive improvements in customer service including any metrics required by specific customers
● Minimize cost to serve the customer(s) through process improvements and operational tactics such as changes in distribution strategy
● Drive Enterprise Resource Planning (EBS) OSB efficiency improvements across EBS applications and reporting
● Provide analytical support to assigned Sales clients, including insights into sales results, inventory position, and service issue
● BA/BS degree from an accredited university or college.
● Seven (7) years of experience in Fulfillment, Distribution, Sales Operations, or related fields.
● Demonstrated analytical and data management skills.
● Demonstrated process improvement and project management skills.
● Proven experience building customer relationships and influence other organizations.
● 10% travel required for domestic and/or international travel to customer sites/ plants, etc
● Technical degree or graduate degree a plus
● Six Sigma certification at BB/MBB level
● Understanding of retail business practices and global supply chain management
● Experience leading a small team Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks concurrently and reset priorities based on the latest data
● Results-oriented; proven ability to deliver on commitments and follow-through
● Ability to integrate, and drive action across multi-functional teams
● Strong analytical skills
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.