This job posting is no longer active.
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Principal Solutions Architect, ERP
The Principal Solutions Architect, ERP will partner with DT & business leadership teams to review all, current and incoming, business process requirements and functional designs. This person will also drive the next level of business process capability and process visualizations to allow the business the ability to make faster decisions. The role will primarily focus on reviewing functional designs and driving key solutions in the OSB space but will also work to ensure all other modules are optimally integrated. This role will also focus suggesting new functionalities/feature, mentoring/directing the team to fix complex problems, reduce customizations dependency and improve overall experience and performance of system.
What you will Do
- Own & drive functional architectural solution needs across business functions specifically in ERP Modules. Drive CIB process across Supply Chain area, including OSB
- Partner with business executives users on various order management simplification and improvement programs from the business to make their user experience seamless
- Drive significant improvements on existing processes and practices
- Be the subject matter expert and point-of-contact within DT for knowledge related to Order Management, Pricing, Shipping, Inventory, and PIM modules. Have working knowledge across all other ERP modules to effectively contribute across the ERP landscape.
- Upgrade key monitoring capabilities within the DT organization to support Order Management, Other ERP Modules, and high service levels.
- Mentor, Coach and assist with providing training to end-users, junior employees & New Resources in the Oracle Order Management, and other ERP modules
- Provide support to Core DT/Business teams to ensure smooth operations.
- Validate solutions built by other team members and Offer guidance on implementation best practices
- Play role in planning future strategy, work with our enterprise architects for module/functionality/features deployment across modules and reporting
- Work to simplify ERP footprints
- Engage programs SME & project leaders to effectively review the proposed solution and offer alternative
- Partner with Business users/executives to build/review functional requirements and provide hyper care for ERP, particularly around Order Management & Stabilization launces
- Regular Communication with DT & Business leadership. Also, ensure Core DT & Business Leadership is updated regularly with Execution Status & Andon.
- Work effectively with business, vendor/partners’ resources, and various DT teams such as Infrastructure, SOA and DBAs. Raise red flags promptly. Assist in building consensus and resolving conflicts, if any.
- The Person should be able to work with Enterprise Architect to achieve Work objectives and execute by coaching, reviewing and delegating work to other professionals
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in supply chain / computer science
- At least 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- At least 7 plus years of experience with Order Management implementation/support, along with working knowledge across EBS modules like Inventory, Pricing, Shipping, AR, PIM
- Sound Oracle functional knowledge of Oracle modules – VCP, EBS and Warehouse Management
- Sound knowledge of integrated suites with wing-to-wing flows
- Sound knowledge of Project Management
- At least experience of 2-3 project executions
- Strong business flow knowledge
- Implementation experience and the ability to recommend business solutions
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Quality and cost driven; experience in Six Sigma and lean
- Proactive responsible individual, able to set own action plans with minimum management
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other IT teams and leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exposure to the Service and Call center industry an added advantage.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.