AI Software Engineer
KOR, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea, Republic of
| ID: REQ-10161
KOR, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do
Job Posting Title
AI Software Engineer
Recruiting highly qualified AI Engineers into the core technology team, to help in the continued expansion of AI technology for Appliance products. We are looking for intelligent, enthusiastic engineers, ideally with a strong focus on Computer Vision and Deep Learning with MS degree and background in machine learning. Excellent software engineering ability is vital to take academic theory through to a practical working system.
What you will Do
- Image improvement algorithms
- Real-time object detection and segmentation
- Translating business and technical requirements into detailed design
Train machine learning and deep learning models on a computing cluster to perform visual recognition tasks, such as segmentation and detection.
Partner and collaborate with Product Technology and Mobile teams in the implementation of the developed application to the final products
Lead the project by communicating key information such as estimates, roadblocks, and other information needed to ensure optimal execution of projects
Ensure all designs are robust and meet all internal development standards
What you need to Succeed
- Master’s in Computer Vision or Image Processing
- Strong computer vision skills and/or Deep Learning experience including on-the-job experience
- 3+ years of extensive experience with at least one main stream deep learning frameworks, including OpenCV, Caffe2 and/or TensorFlow
- 5+ years of programming experience in Python, C/C++ and MATLAB
- Experience working with other developers using Git/GitHub or another relatively similar version control system
- Ability to independently pick up and learn new computer vision techniques to solve a range of technical problems
- Good communication skills and experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Works well in a fast-paced environment learning new things
- COVID19 Vaccination Required.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social