USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Chicago, IL, USA, Cincinnati, OH, USA, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Lexington, KY, USA, Nashville, TN
Job Posting Title
Talent Acquisition Intern
GE Appliances is a manufacturer of the world's best appliances. We are seeking an intern who will work with the Talent Acquisition team to support a variety of critical projects designed to attract top talent to GE Appliances. Including assisting with the career site redesign, CRM implementation, and diversity recruiting initiatives.
What you will Do
- Work with the team to collect and manage career site marketing content
- Build CRM communication library
- Analyze applicant data and make recommendations for advertising and marketing strategy adjustments to attract more diverse applicants.
- Review job postings and make recommendations for enhancements to attract talent.
- Assist with day-to-day Talent Acquisition support as assigned
- Assist and support Talent Acquisition social media channels
What you need to Succeed
- Actively enrolled and in good academic standing in an accredited college or university pursuing a degree in Marketing, Human Resources, Business, Information System or Communications is preferred
- Cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, and other social media tools
- Ability to work with data and share insights
- Strong interpersonal skills including written communication and verbal communication skills
- Able to commit 40 hours per week to the internship
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States both now and in the future; GE Appliances will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.