Louisville, KY, United States
| Information Technology
| ID: REQ-10229
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
The Security Analyst will be responsible for implementing security controls within infrastructure, applications, vendor risk management, identity & access management, and cloud. They will receive direction from security management and architects within the IT Security Organization and work closely with security operations. This individual needs to exhibit technical knowledge with workstations, servers, networking, and identity and access management. They will assist with designing solutions that align with our security standards and policies.
What you will Do
- Perform vendor risk assessments and review vendor security review questionnaire responses
- Identify risks and prepare questions for follow up
- Document mitigation plans during follow up meetings
- Implement, design, and test security controls
- Assist with performing internal risk assessments
- Works with Security Architects to make recommendations for mitigating controls
- Assist with implementation of new controls and settings within security technologies such as IAM and Application Security.
- Develop metrics, and implement automation for reporting
- Perform annual review of security standards and policies.
- Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Monitors and responds to potential security incidents, service requests, and requests for information
- Assesses and coordinate remediation of infrastructure vulnerabilities
- Maintains project rigor/communication and provide frequent updates on tasks
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience
- Understanding of security control frameworks such as CIS Top 20, NIST, and ISO
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Identity and Access Management
- Experience with core IT Infrastructure services
- Security Certification (Security+, CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc)
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social