Indianapolis, IN, United States
| ID: REQ-10132
USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Bloomington, IN, USA, Columbus, OH, USA, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Nashville, TN
Job Posting Title
In this assignment the coop will work closely with and have responsibility for projects across the Marketing Operations Team.
What you will Do
- Manage and update the NPI Tracker, NPI Calendar, and NPI Checklist for M Review
- Create M Review agenda and program updates monthly
- Communicate NPI Executive Summaries bi-weekly to leadership
- Communicate and collaborate with Merchandising Managers and advertising agency on product line point of purchase inventory
- Own the Spiff Incentives editing process on a monthly cadence. Partner with Channel Incentives Specialist to create new programs quarterly.
- Partner with internal and external parties to create a monthly incentive driven email campaign
- Maintain quarterly versions of field sales materials
- Gather and publish online content through Syndigo
- Organize competitor point of purchase materials and execute as a tool for the Product Teams and Agencies
- Export and edit a quarterly transition sheet for both Sales and Operation entities in the business
- Manage the Sales Master Mailer file
- Collaborate with Marketing Ops Specialist on the creative behind stock displays
- Maintain all branded display catalogs on Salesforce
- Assist team in creating consistency among presentations
- Manage the distribution of the Product Roadmap
What you need to Succeed
- Students Only. Must be currently enrolled in a college or university in a full-time undergraduate program with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- This is a 12-month coop assignment located in Louisville, KY; student will have to commute daily or as scheduled.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to work flexible hours ranging from 20-40/week; school schedule dependent
- No relocation assistance provided
- Pursuing a degree in Business /Marketing
- Self-starter; demonstrated excellence in time management, planning and detail management
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social