USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Senior Manager, B2B Marketing Demand Generation
The Senior Manager, B2B Marketing Demand Generation is a highly visible role where you can bring your entrepreneurial spirit and digital marketing skills to help the GE Appliances Builder Channel achieve their goals. We are currently taking our demand generation team to the next level and need your help managing the systems, tools, and procedures necessary for delivering demand generation programs through automated e-mail marketing, digital and social campaigns. We’re looking for someone who loves to build and create new and improved ways of doing things and show impact through ROI.
In this role, you will lead and coach a team of individual contributors and manage all activities related to prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified opportunities for our B2B business. You will be responsible for finding, acquiring, and moving leads through the marketing and sales funnel. You'll maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in B2B demand generation. In addition, a key aspect of this role is the ability to think outside the box and create new and interesting ways to reach potential customers.
What you will Do
- Coach, train and develop team of Demand Generation Specialist team members. Create and implement sales competitions to drive team excitement and rewards for success. Own tracking and reporting of incentive program and scorecard.
- Manage the relationship with lead generation agencies and find more opportunities; responsible for measuring effectiveness of agency and ensure we are utilizing full capabilities and functionality of the lead platforms.
- Setup outbound and inbound marketing programs for cost-effective demand generation to ensure a pipeline of quality leads (i.e. email, trade show/events management, social media marketing and channel management, content marketing to drive thought leadership, website enhancements and digital campaigns – SEO enhancements, PPC, re-targeting, etc).
- Create strategies for nurturing new and existing leads through a mix of touchpoints with content and calls-to-action; work with agencies to develop content for nurture or demand generation campaigns
- Establish dashboards, analytics and reports to understand what inbound/outbound marketing and outbound call activities drive conversions at each stage in the funnel, and continually refine our process to increase conversion rates through these channels
- Support sales effectiveness - Collaborate with field sales and sales leadership teams to ensure they are engaged and trained on best practices for demand generation. Ensure no leaks in the funnel from marketing awareness and lead generation through sales conversion steps.
- Continue to build the B2B database and lead the integration into our CRM platform to create automated marketing campaigns that can be tracked and measured.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 7 years of Commercial experience to include 3+ years in Marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills, as well as the proven ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills to track, measure and report results against KPIs to support business goals
- Experience using CRM tools (Salesforce.com/Dynamics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Prior leadership experience managing direct reports
- B2B growth marketing experience, lead generation; strategy + execution
- Paid advertising experience in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, and other programmatic platforms
- Previous experience with account-based marketing
- Willingness to work hard and contribute positively to a unique, fun, and exceptional company culture
- Exhibit professional initiative and entrepreneurial drive
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.