Digital Technology Team Leader
Memphis, TN, United States
| Information Technology
| ID: REQ-10745
USA, Memphis, TN
Job Posting Title
Digital Technology Team Leader
The DT Team Leader will manage a team of DT Specialists, provide technical troubleshooting, equipment maintenance, DT contractor management and general DT support for the contact center(s) (domestic and remote). The DT Team Leader provides technical expertise to support call center operations for taking consumer calls. The DT Team Leader will also partner with the DT Director on technology and operations initiatives.
What you will Do
- Prioritize daily DT workflow and events, driving accountability and delivering established service and quality metrics while ensuring timely completion of tasks and projects assigned by the DT Director.
- Drive improvements and efficiencies in the daily workflow creating capacity to support ASI responsibilities and future initiatives.
- Partner with leadership and support teams to quickly resolve planned/unplanned DT issues by understanding the urgency, resetting priorities, maintaining efficiencies and setting expectations.
- Identify and analyze ticket trends or patterns and provide resolution recommendations.
- Establish and maintain open communications with agents and leadership.
- Support and encourage independent thinking and open communication within the DT Team.
- Communicate expectations ensuring all team members clearly understand the goals and objectives.
- Provide structured feedback during 1:1 sessions with team members.
- Drive operational excellence by maintaining team attendance and schedule adherence.
- Communicate DT updates, performance and trends as designated by the DT Director.
- Ensure that the company’s data and information are protected from unauthorized access.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of DT equipment and drive timely return of equipment from former employees.
- Partner with Facilities Leader for onsite DT upgrades/equipment maintenance.
- Promoting continued education of the DT team through our learning resources.
- Participate in site activities, committees, initiatives, interviews and recruitment efforts.
- Support the ASI Core Values as the "way we work".
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to Succeed
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience with digital technology project management and/or leadership role.
- Proven ability to coach and direct team members.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills.
- Self-directed, possess a high level of energy and attitude.
- Able to work well cross functionally and manage coordinated efforts successfully.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to manage team of diverse skill sets and backgrounds toward a common goal.
- Ability to take proactive steps in managing issues.
- Highest level of integrity & an outstanding reputation for business ethics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; PC skills
- Proficient knowledge of computer usage, networking and telephony and a basic knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and on-call availability.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 4-year degree from accredited college or university and/or 2 to 4 years management experience in a dynamic, consumer oriented, environment.
- Progressively increasing responsibility in a leadership or digital technology project leader role.
- High level of emotional intelligence, with experience in developing personal growth strategies and skill sets in others.
- Significant experience successfully leading a team.
- Demonstrated track record of teamwork and team building; exceptional conflict resolution skills.
- Requires demonstrated leadership and organizational skills, with passion and ability to drive multiple objectives successfully.
- Experience using project management, motivational, and organizational tools.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social