USA, Memphis, TN
USA, Amarillo, TX, USA, Jackson, MS, USA, Jackson, MS, USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
REQ-9740 Experienced Customer Service Expert (Remote) (Open)
Job Description Summary
After receiving 3 weeks of training, you will:
- Receive incoming contacts from GE Appliance consumers needing assistance with parts and accessories for appliance repair.
- Establish a connection with the consumer, leveraging various tools in a fast paced organization
- Navigate through various computer systems (Microsoft Office systems) and applications, using a
desktop computer to research information for appliance parts and accessories.
- Troubleshoot concerns regarding parts availability and back orders through interactions with parts
warehouses and other parts specialists.
- Ability to multitask various requests (computer, phone, supervisor, emails).
- Input GE Appliance parts accounts orders, using confidentiality and discretion in taking payments
- Achieve sales and productivity goals.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all
What you will Do
What you need to Succeed
Requirements for Work Environment
- Dedicated work area that is quiet and spacious enough for ASI provided equipment (i.e. PC, keyboard, mouse, monitors, chords to hook it all up and the ethernet chord)
- Local internet provider (no Satellite or DSL internet connections allowed due to security issues)
- Wireless Router (capable of handling minimum internet speeds of 25mbps Download 10mbps Upload)
- Internet speeds must be as follows: Ping 50mbps or lower, Download 25mbps or higher and Upload 10mbps or higher
What you need to Succeed
High school diploma or GED
- 2 years in a customer related field (Sales experience preferred, not required)
- Proven strong attendance record; schedule adherence
- Ability to analyze data and determine appropriate transfer/processing
- Decision making using good judgement.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written)
- Friendly, positive attitude, and willingness to help solve problems and ensure the best consumer
- Ambitious learner and self starter.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.