This job posting is no longer active.
USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Atlanta, GA, USA, Columbus, OH, USA, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Nashville, TN
Job Posting Title
Pricing Analyst (Part-Time)
The Pricing Analyst provides pricing support to the Contract Sales Team. They are key partners with the Sales team to drive business strategies as they evaluate quoted pricing with the goal of maximizing margin and growing sales. This is a part-time role at 29 hours/week. This role is also open to remote locations. #GEAREMOTE
What you will Do
- Ensure optimal margin for GEA’s quoted business
- Review, analysis, adjustment, and approval of submitted quotes for both Contract and Retail channels
- Communicate with ASMs and Region Managers to explain logic used to arrive at price points
- Conduct competitive analysis as needed in price evaluation
- Provide leadership with cross-functional teams to drive price objectives
- Support Contract Sales Team renegotiations (Reno) of appliance quotes (yearly)
- Review, analysis, adjustment, and approval of renegotiated quotes
- Ensure business objectives are met.
- Provide feedback to ASMs and RMs
- Support development, testing, and go live for Smart Quote replacement.
- Manage one or more of the Contract pricing team process – market level pricing, model transitions, vendor models, Master Quote, New Quotes & Proposal report, new ASM training, etc.
What you need to Succeed
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Pricing, Finance, Commercial and/or Data Analytics
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills; advanced skills in Excel Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Access
- High attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Previous experience in a commercial role including Sales, Marketing, Pricing or a combination of these areas
- Established track record of taking initiative, motivating others, and driving change
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver results
- Ability to effectively work in a cross-functional team
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.