This job posting is no longer active.
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
HR Senior Manager - Microenterprises & Finance
This HR position provides strategic business counsel and deep HR expertise to VP and Executive client leaders across multiple Microenterprises, and the Finance organization. You will also support aggressive expansion of business operations and product offerings across multiple product lines. These expansions, include the launch of new microenterprise businesses and channels, fueling the company’s growth. You will proactively assist with developing and implementing Microenterprise business strategies, new operational and support structures, and realigning existing Microenterprise and Finance structures to support growth. You will also drive the evolution of the Finance Development Programs. Key among your deliverables will be implementing HR strategies to identify, establish and grow capabilities that will enable these organizations to meet and exceed their business objectives.
What you will Do
- Provide HR expertise and strategic counsel to VP & Executive Clients who lead highly impactful Microenterprise businesses, or who drive key business functions which are complex and carry a high degree of strategic responsibility.
- Proactively assist with developing and launching new Microenterprise businesses.
- Lead cross-functional collaboration to ensure proper resourcing and support for Microenterprise operation and growth.
- Responsible for developing and implementing organizational structures that enable new product offerings; partnering to design new channels and create policies and processes that meet the dynamic business needs.
- Apply business strategy trends, data, etc to develop HR strategic objectives.
- Lead all ME HR processes including staffing, talent development, compensation planning, performance management, employee engagement & recognition, and organizational change and communications.
- Lead the Finance Workforce Development team, and partner creatively in designing new Early Careers/Development Programs, including management of coops, interns, and the FDP, EFDP, and future PMDP programs.
- Responsible for understanding and identifying resource needs and developing forward thinking plans that rise to meet the business Long Term Plans and initiatives.
- Leads implementation of HR processes and tools that support employee career growth, performance development, business and employee goal alignment and an environment that reflect our GEA Values.
- Provides direction and oversight on all HR matters to ensure consistent application of policies, procedures, and practices. Work with leaders and employees to maintain a positive, transparent and compliant work culture.
- Identifies and supports learning and development opportunities for employees to further personal, career, and organizational development
- Responsible for establishing and leading talent reviews, coaching sessions, and proactively pulses employee engagement; engenders trust and an environment of connection, recognition and teamwork.
- Responsible for investigations, conflict resolution & communications in all HR matters.
- Manage day to day work associated with the needs of the product lines and finance.
- Assist in the creation of HR processes, programs and projects as assigned.
- Assist with establishing operations and/or process creation SOWs for ME operations.
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to Succeed
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum 7 years of Human Resources experience with increasing responsibilities.
- Demonstrable growth oriented strategic capability, with strong analytical approach.
- Forward thinking leader with ability to translate vision, creative problem solving skills, and a proven track record of developing organizations.
- Self-motivated and curious, you take initiative and own deliverables.
- Brings an “outside in” focus, with previous HR experience in commercial, consumer, product or digital operations; able to drive change and influence cross functionally.
- Exceptional interpersonal/written communication skills; effectively interacts at all levels
- Skilled at coaching and developing talent at all levels; engenders trust.
- Enthusiastic can-do attitude, high energy level, strong sense of urgency
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- Experience in new business development, acquisitions a plus
- Experience with connected or eCommerce operations a plus
- Project management skills highly desired.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening wor
- Up to 20% of travel may be required
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.