• Partner with the business and development teams to design and execute projects that drive outstanding business user experience
• Support business growth initiatives that simplify/automate/modernize supported DT systems focusing on driving efficiency to the business
• Be the one point of contact for customer systems integrations, liaise with the cross-functional teams to address pain areas and solve problems
• Partner with the business in translating the business needs into Digital Technology project requirements.
• Lead, design, and build solutions for the business with a specific focus on platform standardization and stabilization
• Hands-on experience in Java/Java Spring Boot/NodeJS/PostgreSQL, Unix, integration middleware tools (SOAP & RestAPI) & develop microservices and knowledge of Network administration, security protocols, permissions, and system configuration
• Work with internal development teams in delivering the projects for the business on time with quality
• Should build expertise in the existing systems and functional processes and explore/pilot cutting edge technology solutions in driving the business programs
• Adhere to the internal standards for building the applications by proactively engaging with Enterprise Architecture, Privacy, and Integrations team.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited university or college
• A minimum of 5 years of System Analyst and/or managing client-facing projects or system operations.
• 5 years of relevant experience in business/customer-facing roles
• 3 years of experience in leading projects in Oracle iSupplier platform
• 3 years of experience with cloud-based AWS/SaaS development
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies and ticketing systems such as JIRA
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills in working with customer counterparts/business and Digital technology teams
• Experience in working in a global & matrix environment.
• Strong passion for the Supply Chain /Sourcing system support
• Proficient in writing detailed, solid business requirements
• Ability to actively listen and facilitate moving a diverse group to consensus, including a strong track history of written and verbal communications to update stakeholders and provide direction to team members.
Preferred Qualification & Experience:
• Any certification or training with Oracle EBS, iSupplier, and Project Management
• AWS certified
• Experience with web development, portal development, and/or consumer-facing applications.
• Experience with integrations, APIs, Java development, and microservices architecture
• Experience working on MuleSoft integration platform
• Experience with Microsoft Access
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.