Manager, Primary Care and Clinical Programs
Louisville, KY, United States
| Human Resources
| ID: REQ-11225
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Manager, Primary Care and Clinical Programs
GE Appliances is looking for a Senior Manager, Primary Care and Clinical Programs to partner with Director, Health Benefits and GEA’s 3rd party primary care services vendor to operationalize primary care and clinical programs services across all US manufacturing plants. This role will report directly to the GE Appliances Global Medical Director.
The Senior Manager, Primary Care and Clinical Programs will be responsible for onsite primary care centers services across all GE Appliances manufacturing plants in the US. Major accountabilities include driving overall primary care services alignment, standardization/optimization, integration with other vendor partners and health plan elements and programs, and favorable clinical and financial results.
What you will Do
- Direct all operational and clinical aspects of the Primary Care program across all manufacturing sites, including indirect supervision of all Primary Care program staff in conjunction with the GEA 3rd party vendor.
- Oversee the primary care vendor management, including participation in Sourcing strategic business reviews to manage the vendor’s performance and drive strategic goals. Partner with vendor to achieve performance guarantees around successful new health centers implementation, patient engagement, clinical outcomes, and patient satisfaction. Drive aggressive and favorable financial risk arrangement progressing from a fixed fee to fully capitated, full-risk value-based model in year 3 of operations.
- Oversee direct contracting and manage vendor relationships for niche specialty and care point solutions services and clinical programs, such as diabetes reversal and management program, substance abuse and behavioral health services, musculoskeletal disorders management program, etc.
- Develop and manage processes, marketing/communication and engagement strategies that can be implemented across multiple onsite primary care centers, near-site options that become available, and all other clinical services.
- Advise actuarial, data, and analytics teams on key performance metrics with subsequent reporting to the Global Medical Director, Director, Health Benefits and other Health Benefits and Services leaders, and the GEA senior executive team outlining the performance and value of the primary care and other clinical services. Create new metrics dashboard centered around Value-Based Care quadruple aim, focused on both outcome and process metrics.
- Collaborate with the Director, Health Benefits on all interdependencies with the health care plan, especially in terms of patient care navigation, establishing high value narrow specialty networks, and claims feed and health data analytic insights, including using population health data to inform individual patient care plans.
- Collaborate with the Director, Occupational Health Operations and Occupational Health Medical Director to ensure appropriate and compliant separation of primary care and OH services, and clinical hand-offs between the two programs.
- Collaborate with the corporate health and wellness program lead to ensure effective holistic health and wellness offering for the GE Appliances employees and family members.
- Collaborate with the Global Medical Director, Director, Health Benefits and GE Appliances legal team to ensure compliance with primacy care standards of practice and state laws, the safeguarding of all employee confidential health information, and all other compliance-related items and activities.
- Drive programs engagement and visibility through extensive operating rhythms and communication/marketing with key business stakeholders, other vendor partners and employees.
- Travel - periodic travel may be required
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree and an RN/clinical experience required. Equivalent work experience considered for education.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related experience in developing and managing primary care services or health benefits in a matrixed, multi-site corporate or health system environment.
- Possess a strong foundation of knowledge of the Value-Based Care quadruple aim, primary care and population health metrics and reporting.
- Collaborative, team-oriented mindset.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality in all kinds of situations.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record systems.
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic thinking, and operational execution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create, refine, develop, implement, and manage new and innovative programs and processes.
- Experience with healthcare contracting.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization with audiences of varying degrees of familiarity with medical operations and human resources.
- Demonstrated strengths in interpersonal skills; ability to work well with all levels of management and teammates.
- Be proactive, creative, and innovative mindset that actively looks for improvement opportunities.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social