This job posting is no longer active.
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Marketing Strategy Intern – Contract Channel
We are looking for Sophomore or Junior college student to join GE Appliances, a Haier Company (GEA). The GE Appliances Contract Marketing intern position will be an integral part of the Contract Marketing Team by supporting channel marketing programs, sponsorships and campaigns. This role will also assist and lead development of marketing materials that help our sales team find, quote and win business. This role will also assist in managing day to day operations our Sales Strategy and Operations team, developing tools and resources for our sales team as well as other special projects as needed.
What you will Do
- Support & lead channel marketing campaigns and programs through development of marketing materials, manage various print and digital campaigns working directly with ad agency.
- Support coordination of virtual HQ customer meetings and events
- Key contact for asset & image requests for customers – ensure customer websites are updated and accurate with brand guidelines and is representing GEA brands and products as best-in-class
- Act as point person for organizing all marketing assets in a centralized location. Maintain and publish the Contract Marketing calendar.
- Manage the purchase order process and payments
- Coordinate and develop key sales tools to support our “internal” customers, the inside and outside sales teams.
What you need to Succeed
- Students Only. Must be currently enrolled in a college or university in a full-time undergraduate program; pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related discipline.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 required
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Ability to work flexible hours ranging from 20-40/week (ideally full time in summer) school schedule dependent
- Must have at least 12 months of education remaining before graduation
- This is a 12-month internship assignment located in Louisville, KY; student will have to commute daily or as needed/scheduled.
- Housing & Relocation benefits are not provided
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong financial acumen and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective programs and initiatives.
- Strategic and analytical thinking, data oriented decision-making skills and demonstrated ability to manage the details of day-to-day execution.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and manage multiple/diverse tasks.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills for multiple audiences
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.