This job posting is no longer active.
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
GE Appliances Principal National Account Manager - PHVAC Pro Sales
GE Appliances’ Principal National Account Manager (NAM) is responsible for multiple national account customer sales growth goals in the Air & Water Solutions Hospitality industry. The candidate will manage all aspects of the customer experience, increase sales to achieve budgets, and collaborate with other GEA field and inside sales personnel to execute an overall national account sales growth plan. Position located in a Midwest or Mid-South major city preferred.
What you will Do
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Position located in the Midwest or Mid-South regions of the United States, metro areas/near key customer locations preferred
- Sell all applicable GEA Air & Water products to new and existing Hospitality customers
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to grow sales in the Hospitality industry
- Execute and achieve all sales and margin operating plans
- Develop merchandising and customer program strategies to drive profitable sales
- Prepare and deliver training and product presentations, driving the GEA value story
- Track and be accountable for sales metrics with available reporting and analysis tools
- Resolving customer issues in a timely and accurate manner, establish credibility
- Effectively manage a territory of distributor and direct customers
- Travel required
Relocation provided: No
What you need to Succeed
Required and Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of seven (7) years outside sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous Hospitality industry sales experience, vendor or distributor
- Previous experience with HVAC products commonly found in the hospitality segment applications such as PTAC/VTAC air conditioning equipment; & built-in models preferred but not a requirement
- Experience in developing and implementing sales territory growth plans
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers, management, and peers
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational and negotiation skills
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.