Senior HR Business Partner – Finance & Microenterprise
Louisville, KY, United States
| Human Resources
| ID: REQ-11258
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Senior HR Business Partner – Finance & Microenterprise
The Senior HR Business Partner - Finance & Microenterprises position will require a visible and engaged HR Leader who will drive HR process rigor, performance management, employee relations, and will ensure organizational effectiveness with a focus on engagement and retention. This position will support a number of our Finance Client groups, our Business Transformation organization, and will also own critical aspects of our Talent Development Strategy, including building training and development plans for both our Product Management (PM) and Finance organizations; and owning the development and delivery of the Product Management Competency framework. Chiefly, this Sr HRBP will be a coach and strategic partner to our Leadership team, supporting and influencing decision-making based on a thorough understanding of the organization’s challenges and business’ goals.
What you will Do
- Partner with key business leaders to understand their organization’s strategic business objectives and associated human resource needs, and then develop and execute HR strategies which demonstrate comprehensive understanding of the desired outcomes.
- Lead all HR Processes for your client groups, including performance management, succession planning, talent reviews, salary & bonus planning, compliance, policies, procedures, etc. Identify and drive process improvements.
- Provide direction and counsel with Managers on disciplinary actions. Ensure appropriate plan of action, secure necessary legal approvals, and professional delivery.
- Proactively solicit employee opinions on a regular and ongoing basis. Ensure strong feedback loop to managers, and work with them to develop appropriate response and action plans that drive employee engagement and retention.
- Workforce planning: take ownership of and manage headcount including organizational growth/effectiveness needs and exception planning.
- Develop and manage appropriate HR goals and reporting metrics for recruitment, turnover, retention and employee development.
- Lead organizational and talent development strategies:
- Regularly evaluate & drive actions toward a state-of-the-art Finance shared services model.
- Research best practices, trends, and potential metrics that contribute to PM and Finance organization’s success and continued evolution.
- Create the Product Management Core Competencies Model.
- Assess developmental needs for employees of both the Finance and Product Management Organizations and drive training initiatives; identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees.
- Support and drive development of impactful, creative and relevant training content and tools for the Product Management Organization that align with the Competency Model.
- Actively participate in the Finance Inclusion & Diversity Council, actively coaching leadership to enable and champion an inclusive culture that values employee diversity.
- Lead coordination of employee engagement activities such as Finance Fun Day, and proactively identify, create, implement and manage HR programs and projects such as onboarding content for PM, Finance and the Shared Services organizations.
- Actively participate in the HR Organization, building your network, and demonstrating leadership through sharing of best practices, program & project involvement, and advocating for contemporary change where a need is identified.
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources mgmt., business management, or related field
- Minimum of 5 -7 years HR Client support experience in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Positive, proactive individual with a can-do attitude, a bias for action, and an affinity for teamwork in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrable growth oriented strategic capability, with strong analytical approach. In addition to being a creative problem solver, you are a forward-thinking leader with ability to translate a vision into actionable plans.
- Brings an “outside in” focus; able to drive change and influence cross functionally.
- Innately curious, you confidently build strong working relationships at all levels of the business thru trust, a high say-do ratio, and seeking to understand the business challenge or employee situation. You take initiative and own deliverables.
- Leveraging excellent analytical skills, you build the business case for your strategies and effectively influence & motivate clients at varying altitudes of professional development.
- Exceptional leadership skills in managing multiple and often competing priorities, leveraging business acumen to develop strategies to support business goals and set HR procedures and policies accordingly.
- Proven ability to develop talent, with a track record of identifying and implementing competency models, training programs, and employee engagement opportunities.
- Responsive employee advocate who quickly and effectively resolves issues while building team efficacy. Able to make the tough call in a timely fashion with clear rationale and professional delivery.
- Experience in creating and/or managing development programs, including close work with Universities, Alumni programs, and Talent Acquisition teams to build effective pipelines of talent.
- Adept at project management, with experience implementing HR programs across an organization
- Demonstrated skill in employee relations, performance management, leadership coaching and development, comp& benefits administration and effective talent recruitment. Proactively able to recognize gaps/needs and implement effective policy and procedural solutions.
- Project Management certification and/or training and development experience desired.
- Strategic Workforce planning experience a plus.
- Human Resources certification preferred (i.e. CHRP, SPHR, Etc.)
- Prior processing or call center experience a plus.
- Prior HR experience in consumer products, product management or digital operations desired.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business or related field
- Normal Office environment
- May require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social