Senior Electronic Engineer
Shanghai, 31, China
| ID: REQ-11340
CHN, Shanghai, Shanghai
Job Posting Title
Senior Electronic Engineer
The Senior Electronic Engineer plays great role from electronic technical design to program delivery. He/she is fully responsible for design robustness, product safety, reliability and agency requirement. The technical in-depth as well as a Clear Thinker mindset, Inclusiveness, Out of box thinking are key merits for success in our organization.
What you will Do
- Lead NPI programs from scope to delivery to meet business requirements and targets.
- Digital and analog circuit design for MCU based embedded system.
- Conduct electronic circuit simulation for critical circuit to validate design.
- Lead design reviews on electronic schematics, PCB layout to uncover design fault and provide solutions.
- Working with cross functional team to make sure the final product meet safety, quality, reliability, and agency requirements.
- Lead Electronic Reviews with Senior Consulting Engineer.
- Regular communication with senior management to update program status, risks, and change.
- Work with Lab Engineer to conduct reliability qualification & Growth testing as well as EMI/EMC tests.
- Root cause failures occurred from reliability, EMI/EMC and other corresponding tests and provide solutions.
- Coordinate control fabrication and qualification with the selected PCBA manufacturer.
- New technology tracking attend innovation & cost out activates.
- Supplier training
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor/Master degree in electronic or related technology
- Minimum 3 years working experience of electronic hardware design.
- Experience in digital and analog circuit design with eCAD tools
- Experience in electronics circuit performance/EMI & EMC/reliability testing and problem solving.
- Good experience on managing critical NPI programs.
- Good speaking, writing, and reading English capability.
- Familiar with home appliances or other consumer electronic products
- Familiar with PCB layout best practice and PCBA build process.
- Experience in SMPS, BLE or WiFi hardware design is a great plus
- Software Development experience
- Background on reliability and six Sigma is preferred.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- 20% travel required for domestic and/or international travel to customer sites/ plants, etc.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social