Essential Duties & Responsibilites
• Orchestrate architecture execution & feature development with other DT teams such as the Shared Services Teams, Analytics Team, ERP, and/or Digital COE.
• Execute and maintain the Value Chain Planning DT roadmap along with stakeholders, peers, and the Senior Manager of Fulfillment, Planning, and OM DT.
• Track and manage the improvement of core Fulfillment DT metrics that align with strategic objectives.
• Keep up to date on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technology to facilitate innovation and accelerate business development.
• Transition ongoing support responsibilities to the Operations team ongoing as new features and capabilities are launched.
• Act as Digital Technology owner for Value Chain Planning systems, technologies, and digital processes.
• Identify and assess the potential for new technologies (including in-house vs. outsourcing strategy) to drive business process improvements, digital interactions, and insights and intelligence for business decision making
• Oversee and prepare process documentation artifacts including process flow diagrams, data modeling, and intelligent algorithms.
• Partner with Fulfillment teams to identify, document, and prioritize new requirements, participate in and oversee feature development, communicate frequent updates to stakeholders, and oversee system launches.
• Manage scope changes by negotiating with business stakeholders and the development team, including clear communication on the impact of scope change to other priorities, timelines, or costs.
• Support core development principles by understanding and communicating business requirements in terms of stability, reliability, performance, speed, flexibility, and capacity to the development team.
• Assist in identifying and assessing the potential for new technologies to drive improvements to the Fulfillment Organizations with the goal to boost sales, increase customer satisfaction, and manage inventory levels.
• Ensure appropriate support, prioritization, and escalation of operations issues with the Operations Team and leadership.
• Drive compliance with industry requirements or best practices such as PCI compliance and PII data protection.
• Bachelor's Level Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields with at least 2 years running IT projects
• 5+ years of overall experience
• Ability to reason through complex situations with strength in identifying and mitigating risks.
• Strong passion for the customer service
• Ability to actively listen and facilitate moving a diverse group to consensus
• Strong track history of written and verbal communications to update stakeholders and provide direction to team members.
• Strong prioritization and organization skills required to manage all in-flight and pending tasks appropriately, including project planning, requirements documentation, traceability matrix, sprint planning, scrum leadership, metric tracking, risk analysis, and launch planning.
• Experience with one or more task management tools such as Jira, Trello, or SmartSheets experience.
• Previous DevOps training and experience.
• Oracle ERP experience (VCP, Demantra, etc.)
• Integration platform experiences such as Mulesoft or Oracle SOA
• Familiarity with Structured and Object-Oriented Software Development Methodologies including Requirements Analysis, Object Orient Analysis, Process and Data Modeling, Logical and Physical system design, and/or Test-Driven Design.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.