• Deliver new capabilities and driving value attainment for consumers.
• Comply with industry best practices for implementation and technical architecture standards.
• Plan, scope, size, architect, design, prototype, and engineer solution components.
• Produce detailed functional and technical software specification documents for scalable solutions.
• Work on a high velocity agile team that is expected to deliver solutions in a few weeks from concept to delivery.
• Work with business stakeholders to understand the requirements, gather and process data, build solutions with acceptable accuracy and performance.
• Rapid prototyping of Artificial Intelligence based solutions.
• Build and Evaluate Machine learning and Deep learning models
• Work on ML pipelines for Computer Vision, NLP, Chatbots
• Build and maintain an automated DevOps delivery/deployment model to enable continuous updates and release cycles for the solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
or related field
2. High initiative, self-starter, proactive, dedicated, results oriented, a team player
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.