Human Resource Intern
Louisville, KY, United States
| ID: REQ-12394
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Human Resource Intern
GE Appliances, a Haier company is looking for highly motivated student with goals to pursue a career in Human Resources. Jumpstart your future in a role to gain a variety of experiences in Human Resources in one of the largest appliance manufacturers.
What you will Do
- Support the manufacturing training center with schedule coordination and training compliance documentation
- Support projects related to driving improved retention and increased plant engagement
- Support onboarding initiatives and projects for the Supply Chain Co-op Program
- Partner with stakeholders to update recruiting materials to promote co-op opportunities
- Support a variety of tasks related to onboarding new hires, document preparation, and other various tasks as assigned
- Assist in managing both electronic and hard copy HR documents, files, and records
- Provide support in other HR special projects, tasks, needs, and initiatives
What you need to Succeed
Qualification / Requirements
- Must be a student currently enrolled in a college or university undergraduate or graduate program
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Strong working capability with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work flexible hours ranging from 20-30/week; school schedule dependent
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion while maintaining a high level of professionalism and strict confidentiality.
- Candidate with a career interest in Human Resources field
- Motivated, multi-tasked, goal-oriented, flexible and willing to learn
- Self-starter; demonstrated excellence in time management, planning and detail management
- Strong professional oral and written communication skills
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social