Executive Director, Digital Technology Ownership Experience
Louisville, KY, United States
| Information Technology
| ID: REQ-12444
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Executive Director, Digital Technology Ownership Experience
The Executive Director, DT Ownership Experience is responsible for providing leadership, planning and strategic insight required to maximize the value of digital technology (DT) services as they relate to the overall ownership experience for GEA. This position has overall responsibility for serving as the strategic interface with business partners for the purpose of digital technology strategy development, solution discovery, business process consulting, and relationship management. This role ensures the digital technolofy strategy and solutions are aligned and supports the vision of our Owner being the Boss and House of Brands.
The Executive Director, DT Ownership Experience maintains a deep understanding of enterprise business processes, especially in the eCommerce/eBusiness as well as Digital Marketing areas, and direction to ensure DT is delivering services that will increase value to all stakeholders.
What you will Do
- Ensures alignment of the Digital Technology (DT) strategy, vision, and portfolios with business direction for Ownership Experience including Executive Sales, Marketing, Delivery, and Consumer Operations Leadership
- Provides leadership and guidance for areas of responsibility to enable transformation from Information Technology to Digital Technology.
- Develops and manages strategic business partnership relationships with key stakeholders as well as touchpoints for our Owner.
- Provide inspirational and strategic leadership for a diverse team of technology professionals, including Directors, Managers, Business Systems Analysts, Architects, Developers and Project Managers.
- Drives and facilitates effective collaboration and communications between the DT organization and all stakeholders.
- Works with the Chief Digital Officer and business leadership team, providing broad insight to DT domains and capabilities to support business decisions.
- Creates awareness of business process improvement opportunities by doing internal stakeholder analysis, competitive market scans, industry best-practice analysis, and strength, weakness, opportunity and threat analysis.
- Ensure effective organizational structure for the DT Ownership Experience function and that the organization has the required skills and capabilities. Leads workforce management approach, including the sourcing, training, and development of staff to build a strong pipeline of talent for future.
- Builds consensus among a diverse group of business process stakeholders. Facilitates a resolution to the challenges that arise from processes that span many functional areas of a company.
- Identifies current-state baselines and target performance metrics for the future state with a multi-year roadmap. This includes the business value associated with each business process improvement project, such as cost savings, increased quality/error reduction and improved cycle time.
- Oversees the development of service-level agreements (SLAs). Negotiates service level requirements and SLAs with stakeholders. Ensures service level targets and service level objectives within the SLA within a managed services environment.
- Works with DT leaders and business partners to develop and implement plans to increase customer satisfaction.
- Educates senior business and DT leaders on the direction of the Digital Ownership experience.
- Stays current with developments in new market trends and innovations in technology and the leadership of enterprise IT in areas of B2B, B2C and B2B2C.
- Manages the selection, acquisition and contractual agreements for IT services or products and builds strategic partnerships with key vendors.
- Partners with internal colleagues to ensure they have the appropriate information and knowledge at hand to be successful; works with Enterprise Architects to ensure overall capability governance.
- Identifies and builds relevant Business and Digital Technology KPI’s to define success and implements operational procedures to achieve set targets.
- Enables the creation of new business Microenterprises in conjunction with key stakeholders using digital technology in areas of Sales and Service.
- Understands regulations like PII, PCI and Data Privacy regulations to ensure security and compliance in the digital environment.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information science or related field.
- 15+ years of information technology experience, ideally in development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale CRM systems in area of Digital Marketing, eCommerce, eBusiness and B2B sales.
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in influencing cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts in area of Digital Technology.
- Previous experience in business process engineering especially in areas of sales operations, online lead management, customer contact centers etc. or process improvement involving broad-based information systems, utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
- Experience with sales & service tools, such as Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Sales, Marketing cloud from Salesforce.com, E-Commerce Systems such as Big Commerce Web tools, Order Management Systems, Home Delivery, Online Ratings and Reviews, Digital Asset Management, and Integration tools to build a service-oriented architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of B2B, B2C, and B2B2C process in a digital environment where cutting edge technologies were implemented
- Experience in integrating complex, cross-corporate processes and information strategies, and/or designing strategic metrics and scorecards.
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills; able to work across business lines at senior levels to engage, influence and effect change to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrated leadership; proven track record of leading complex, multidisciplinary talent teams in new endeavors and delivering solutions.
- Information strategy experience; experience in strategic technology planning and execution, and policy development and maintenance.
- Analytical skills: outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Synthesizes facts, theories, trends, inferences, and key issues and/or themes in complex and variable situations.
- Demonstrates awareness of internal and external dynamics, and an acute perception of the dimensions of business issues.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the existing systems and technologies of the organizations. Works with technology stakeholders to identify and prioritize opportunities for innovation in the existing systems and technology.
- Master's degree in business administration, computer science, data science, information science or related field.
- Business experience in a Retail Industry and/or an eCommerce Channel.
- Strategy and consulting experience.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- 15% travel required for domestic and/or international travel to customer sites/ plants, etc.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social