Senior Financial Analyst
Louisville, KY, United States
| ID: REQ-12539
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst – Commercial AC reports to the Senior Director, Operational Finance – Air Conditioning. The successful candidate will partner with the Operating team to improve overall microenterprise profitability, drive improved visibility into financial results, and highlight growth opportunities.
What you will Do
- Lead all financial analysis for Commercial AC microenterprise which includes PTAC/VTAC, Built-In/TTW, and RV AC products. Partner with the operating team to maximize EBIT through new product introductions, cost-out initiatives, and customer distribution.
- Provide regular estimates (weekly/monthly/quarterly) of financial performance and work with Operating team developing action plans to ensure financial commitments are met.
- Provide financial support in all major business planning activities (5-year growth plans, budgeting, short range outlooks (SRO), etc.) as well as other special projects, and ad hoc analysis.
- Support cross-functional analysis to improve overall microenterprise profitability.
- Own commercial PL estimates for QMI, SRO, and Budgeting processes working closely with the Senior Director Operational Finance – Air Conditioning to ensure alignment with commercial teams across the Customer/Product Line matrix.
- Assist Senior Director Operational Finance – Air Conditioning with FP&A activities for Retail AC and HVAC microenterprises
- Participate in formal presentations to the Executive Council and staff, addressing product line updates, NPI tollgate reviews, 5-year growth plans, budget reviews, etc.
- Drive connectivity/alignment between Fulfillment, Product Management, & Commercial organizations through use of Demantra demand planning system.
- Champion process improvement including reporting simplification/automation, trend analysis, and forecasting accuracy across the microenterprise.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years Finance experience
- Strong analytical skillset / demonstrated ability to triangulate data from multiple sources
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Results oriented, motivated leader, change agent
- Strong systems skillset, i.e. Excel, Access, Oracle, Hyperion, OBIEE/OBIA
- Green Belt Certified
- FMP/FDP or MBA graduate
GE Appliances is a trust-based organization. It is important we offer our employees the flexibility they need to do their best work while balancing the needs of the business and individuals. When you join GEA, you will have the opportunity to work with your leader to create a flexible work arrangement that balances the needs of the individual, team, and organization.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Connect with Us on Social