• Deliver new capabilities and driving value attainment for consumers.
• Responsible for contribution to design, documentation, implementation, validation and support for Mobile Applications.
• Comply with industry best practices for implementation and technical architecture standards.
• Plan, scope, size, architect, design, prototype, and engineer solution components.
• Hands-on engineering of difficult and complex sections of the application.
• Produce detailed functional and technical software specification documents for scalable applications.
• Help establish and drive best practices for maximum code reuse, testability, integration of services, performance, reliability, manageability and security.
• Design and develop re-usable components/ boilerplate templates and provide best user experiences and services.
• Work on a high velocity agile team that is expected to deliver solutions in a few weeks from concept to delivery.
• Take an automation first approach to streamline processes.
• Assist with incident response, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem resolution.
• Build and maintain an automated DevOps delivery/deployment model to enable continuous updates and release cycles for the applications.
Required Education & Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
2. Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in writing performant code.
Preferred Education & Experience
1. Certification in a Native or Cross platform application development environment.
2. High initiative, self-starter, proactive, dedicated, results oriented, a team player
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.