USA, Memphis, TN
USA, Amarillo, TX, USA, Jackson, MS, USA, Nashville, TN, USA, Rapid City, SD
Job Posting Title
Parts Customer Service Representative
As a subsidiary of GE Appliances, Advanced Services Inc. (ASI) educates customers on the best options for appliance parts. We have a culture of celebrating and rewarding our employees, community outreach, and offering exciting promotional opportunities and career paths. We are currently looking for Parts Customer Service Representatives to join our team.
What you will Do
We offer a base rate of $15.00 per hour + performance-based incentive and weekly pay. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and ability to earn paid time off from the first day of employment. This position is a remote opportunity to work a full time or part time shift up to 7 pm (CST) Monday – Friday and Saturdays until 4:00 pm.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for ambitious self-starters with a positive and friendly attitude. Experience in customer service and sales preferred. This is an inbound call center. NO COLD CALLS REQUIRED! Applicants must have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written with a dedicated mindset to be at work on time each day.
After training, you will have the knowledge to:
- Receive incoming contacts from GE Appliance consumers needing assistance with parts and accessories for appliance repair
- Establish a connection with consumers, leveraging various tools in a fast-paced organization
- Navigate through various computer systems and applications, using a desktop computer to research information for appliance parts and accessories
- Troubleshoot concerns regarding parts availability and back orders through interactions with parts warehouses and other parts specialists
- Ability to multitask various requests (computer, phone, supervisor, emails)
- Input GE Appliance parts accounts orders, using confidentiality and discretion in taking payments from consumers
- Achieve sales and productivity goals.
What you need to Succeed
What you need to Succeed
Requirements for Work Environment
- Dedicated work area that is quiet and spacious enough for ASI provided equipment (i.e., PC, keyboard, mouse, monitors, chords to hook it all up and the ethernet cord)
- Local internet provider (no Satellite or DSL internet connections allowed due to security issues)
- Wireless Router (capable of handling minimum internet speeds of 25mbps Download 10mbps Upload)
- Internet speeds must be as follows: Ping 50mbps or lower, Download 25mbps or higher and Upload 10mbps or higher
Apply now. We will save a space for you!
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.