- Basic mechanical skills and electrical / electronics skills (Diagnostics).
- Efficient in computer programming and network communications.
- 3 years recent experience in electricity, electronics, and electronics components with the ability to troubleshoot complex electronic controlled equipment.
- Must have a continuous improvement mindset and possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Associates Degree / 2-year degree in Electronics, Electronics Engineering Technology, Industrial Electronics Technology or equivalent technical degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime, including weekends and holidays to accommodate business conditions.
- Excessive standing
- Frequently lifting/carrying various parts and tools – up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent walking and climbing for extensive periods of time
- Repetitively bending and/or twisting
- Pushing/pulling – up to 35 lbs.
- Fine motor dexterity - gripping/squeezing and pinching repetitively
- Occasionally sitting
- Frequent reaching overhead & at shoulder level
- Must wear all Personal Protective Equipment as required and comply with the NFPA 70E standard
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.