USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Sr. Digital Technology Business Analyst, Manufacturing
As the Sr. Digitial Technology (DT) Business Analyst, Manufacturing, you will be responsible for leading digitalization efforts within the Manufacturing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) area with a focus on WIP (Work in Progress), INV (Inventory Management), BOM (Bill of Materials), and Costing. The successful candidate will collaborate across multiple functional areas and levels within manufacturing to understand business stakeholder’s needs and improve business processes, services, and systems. You will be a key business partner with the manufacturing and materials teams where you will ensure that the DT systems are meeting the business needs, as well as DT guidelines and governance.
What you will Do
• Manage requirement gathering, design & deployment for Oracle ERP system within the manufacturing function including Oracle modules like: WIP, INV, BOM, and Costing.
• Own design, build, test & deploy solutions within Oracle Inventory, BOM and WIP
• Partner with Solution Architects to design Wing to Wing Solutions across Manufacturing area
• Collaborate with Operations team and drive key production issue resolutions
• Support and partner with Factory Business teams, DT (Digital Technology/IT), Planning and Fulfillment, Sourcing, and Distribution teams to ensure that overall business goals are met
• Agile Product Owner for Factory Materials collaborating with business partners to identify and close capability gaps between manufacturing systems and business processes to drive sustainable inventory accuracy and optimization of the supply chain
• Become a subject matter expert and key point of contact for ERP business users, within manufacturing sites
• Solve difficult, and sometimes complex, problems by finding root cause and driving systemic solutions with business stakeholders • Coach and train Supply Chain business users and project team members on ERP best practices, as they are developed
• Support Factory Master Plans and larger digital supply chain Hoshin projects
• Ability to translate strategy into specific goals and proactively monitor business needs to translate into technology application opportunities
• Ensure adherence and compliance to enterprise procedures
Travel: **Potential of travel up to 25% required**
What you need to Succeed
• Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering or other discipline degree
• 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing and/or Warehousing
• 5+ years’ functional or technical experience with Oracle EBS (E-Business Suite) or OCI ERP (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure), specifically WIP, INV, BOM, and Costing modules
• Excellent communication, documentation, and deductive skills
• Solid problem-solving skills
• Exemplary in delivering quality solutions
• Proven ability to communicate complex issues and drive needed actions
• Agile project methodology experience
• Lean experience, especially with tools like 5 Why’s and 7 Ways
• Basic understanding of integrations, interactions, and usage of ERP, MES (Manufacturing Execution System), and WMS’s (Warehouse Management Solutions)
GE Appliances is a trust-based organization. It is important we offer our employees the flexibility they need to do their best work while balancing the needs of the business and individuals. When you join GEA, you will have the opportunity to work with your leader to create a flexible work arrangement that balances the needs of the individual, team, and organization.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.