• Plays a key role to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders and collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
• Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
• Acting as a key member of the project team, facilitate requirements workshops and document detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements.
• Gather, create and document current (as-is) and future (to-be) business requirements, data flow diagrams, SIPOC process workflows, use case scenarios and functional design for development.
• Making recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
• Develop and manage a detailed project scope, schedule and plan milestones, and updates using standard company tools and processes such as SmartSheet.
• Project administration using JIRA or other appropriate tools in use for ticket creation, user stories, epics, and sprint management.
• Prioritization of tasks across the team to ensure the focus is on critical items • Prepares the test cases considering functional, regression & load testing needs of business scenarios.
• Identify roadblocks or bottlenecks proactively to remove the obstacles for teams to move forward.
• Provide project updates regularly to various stakeholders on progress of projects, risks and mitigation, and fiscal status.
• Be a change advocate leveraging depth in processes to drive simplification, standardization & disruption.
• Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving and Manages projects and communication regarding tasks.
• Consolidate legacy applications by leading initiatives to migrate applications to new platforms.
• Provide primary point of contact for end-user support and provide input for training material.
• Coach individuals on process documentation, solution design, and project management.
Minimum Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor's Level Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields with at least 2 years running digital technology end to end projects.
• 5+ years of business analyst experience and prior Project Leader experience.
• 5+ years working with eCommerce platforms (example: Bigcommerce, Shopify, Magento).
• One or more of the following certifications Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA), Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or a similar certification.
• Experience with one or more task management tools such as Jira, Trello, or SmartSheets experience.
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with other IT professionals and business stakeholders.
• Demonstrated leadership and ability to influence.
• Ability to reason through complex situations with strength in identifying and mitigating risks and manage priorities.
• Strong prioritization and organization skills required to manage all in-flight and pending tasks appropriately, including project planning, requirements documentation, traceability matrix, sprint planning, scrum leadership, metric tracking, risk analysis, and launch planning.
• Possess a strong drive to provide superior customer service.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment and willingness to work remotely (from outside of office as may be needed) and with people in different time zones (via phone/email or using collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams) .
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.