USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Atlanta, GA, USA, Chicago, IL, USA, Columbus, OH, USA, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Nashville, TN
Job Posting Title
National Account Manager, Amazon (Remote)
GE Appliances’ Principal National Account Manager (NAM) is responsible for achieving national account customer sales and margin growth goals in the Appliances industry. The candidate will manage all aspects of the customer experience, increase sales and margin to achieve assigned budgets, and collaborate with the product, marketing, operational, and logistical teams to develop and execute a national account sales growth plan for the account that they personally own, while setting direction for 1-2 direct reports. Position located in the United States: Louisville, KY (preferred) or Remote.
What you will Do
- Personally develop and drive overall Amazon business plan including product catalog management, driving traffic and conversion metrics, and continually improving customer integration.
- Personally sell and manage the GE Appliances product portfolio to Amazon; primarily small Appliances, accessories, and filtration (excludes major appliances), while setting direction for direct report who has responsibility Amazon data and operations.
- Execute and achieve all sales and margin operating plans for Amazon Account.
- Manage media budget and track spend against budgeted plan working with Amazon internal advertising team, including on and off-site media and sponsored products
- Continually focus on identifying opportunities to drive growth and/or efficiencies to better support the business and partner across internal and external teams to establish plan and drive execution
- Work with Amazon team on current logistics programs and seek additional opportunities to grow logistic capabilities with Amazon, such as direct import.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Position located in the United States: Louisville, KY (preferred) or Remote.
- Some travel required for customer or company planning meetings
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 7 years of experience, preferably in .com Sales or account management, will also consider those with customer facing marketing, operations experience or retail/.com buying experience
- Strong understanding of Amazon account metrics, data, marketing and promotional programs
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to own and drive efforts end to end and partner with cross-functional teams
- Strong excel and other data analysis experience, ability to analyze data across performance areas (financial, marketing, operational) and generate insights to inform future planning
- Willingness to lead & develop one direct report
- Desired Characteristics/Qualifications
- Experience in leading and growing brands with Amazon.com
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers, management, and peers
- Proficient communication, presentation, organizational and negotiation skills
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.