Work in an order management capacity to manage B2B customer accounts from the time of order through delivery including any needed post-sale support.
· Handle incoming calls and emails from B2B customers and internal partners
· Interact and coordinate with all necessary stakeholders to successfully resolve customer issues. Communicate and respond to requests in a timely manner
· Support order management for assigned accounts
· Interact with Fulfillment team for product delivery dates
· Partner with local delivery agents to ensure delivery execution
· Provide post-sale support including scheduling service and ordering parts
· Own resolution of customer concerns, including data management, capturing all facts surrounding complaints, including steps taken to resolve issues, and respond to any letters of inquiry.
· Ensure positive customer experience
· Support overall Customer Service team as needed
· Organized and detail-oriented with prior order management or project management experience
· Self-motivated and inquisitive with desire to go above and beyond for each customer
· Customer focused
· Strong computer skills, proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite including experience manipulating Excel reports and the ability to manage multiple web-based applications at one time.
· Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
· Strong email/voicemail management; ability to follow-up on customer calls/issues in a timely manner.
· Flexible with ability to take direction from management yet work independently to achieve goals.
· Flexibility with work schedule. Candidates must be available to work pre-determined shifts M-F based on regional support hours (i.e. normal business hours for time zone supporting).
· Reliable, high-speed internet connection with at least 30mb download speed - cable or fiber (NO dial-up, satellite or cellular hotspots)
· Smartphone with Android OS or iPhone for user authentication (you will not be taking calls on your personal cell phone
· Ability to troubleshoot and restart your router/modem (private internet)
The Starting Salary for this position is non-negotiable at $18.27/hr.
· Minimum of 2 years prior experience in customer service, consumer operations, order management, or related fields
· Experience managing projects or orders from start through completion
· Excellent sense of ownership with proven follow-through skills
· Proven attendance record showing dependability/accountability to work as scheduled
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
· Prior experience supporting customers through order, ship, bill or post-sale
· Prior experience working with SupplyPro
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.